A Letter From The Soul To The Mind - Poem by Ivy Christou
A day later and I’m still here,
I’m sorry that I didn’t disappear
as you wanted me to,
I’m sorry that I’ll be the reason
for your suffering in the future,
I’m sorry that I can’t leave you alone,
like everyone else.
But you and me are one..
Love: Your Soul
Comments about A Letter From The Soul To The Mind by Ivy Christou
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl