Rage - Poem by taquesha thomas
I have this rage inside me and it's tearing up everything I wish to be.
My rage locks me in jail and there's this bad stuff I have to inhale.
This rage is also like an ocean, it moves inside me with motion.
My art became dirt, just like me and it hurts.
My obsessions became the victims of my depression.
It makes you feel alone but this has to be gone.
I have worked too hard and too long, and for it to be wasted is just wrong.
Comments about Rage by taquesha thomas
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl