Lawrence S. Pertillar
'Reality' - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
There is no backstage...
Nor a prop table.
Stage manager? No.
There is no lighting
Or make up artist!
This is raw and upfront!
If what is said makes you vomit...
Do so at your own risk!
Once 'REALITY' starts,
All exits will be closed!
This performance promises
To nail you to your seat!
Comments about 'Reality' by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl