Recovery From Illness - Poem by Abdulrazak Aralimatti
Oh! What a great ecstasy and joy,
After a long misery and cry.
My soul was long attacked,
As it sobriety lacked.
Sunk deeply in its sickness,
Soaked in its weakness.
Strove to free from disease,
But showed a slow decrease.
Reading poems, provided the medicine,
And the strength to win.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Recovery From Illness by Abdulrazak Aralimatti
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda