Relief Is A Joy - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
To regret is a kind of joy.
To repent is a kind of joy.
To render yourself pitiable
And to lament the loss of yours
Too is a kind of joy.
To long for someone you loved
And pine is also a kind of joy.
They relieve you of the burden.
Comments about Relief Is A Joy by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl