Lawrence S. Pertillar
Representing Their Needs - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
It is proclaimed,
Government is wanted,
Out of their lives!
The previous hour...
It had been exclaimed,
The government is not doing enough...
To correct the downslide experienced,
In their lives.
And as this hour comes to a close...
They have decided,
Those in government representing their needs...
Are not listening effectively.
And have chosen to replace those elected to lead.
Comments about Representing Their Needs by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl