Rockin' The Boat - Poem by C.J. Heck
Fishin' is a lot like marriage.
Both are great things to be doin'
and the rewards are
well worth the time spent...
but you can sure get into
a lot of trouble with either of 'em
by rockin' the boat.
Comments about Rockin' The Boat by C.J. Heck
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl