Sane Fella - Poem by David Darbyshire
Rain drops keep falling on my head,
and they feel like heavy bits of lead.
They keep banging on to my brain,
it is really driving me insane.
I guess I could get a helmet,
or buy a cheap umbrella.
At least my head wouldn't get wet,
and I will stay a very sane fella.
I think rain or shine,
my brain is mine.
The weather I will endure,
my head will stay on for sure.
Comments about Sane Fella by David Darbyshire
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl