Screaming In Silence - Poem by Ajinkya Raut
SCREAMING IN SILENCE
I was Screaming in silence
i Wish u could hear me
needed u besides me
wanted u to be there.
How do i tell u the thing
that i am holding in my heart
pl understand this slience
for this is all that i have to offer!
Comments about Screaming In Silence by Ajinkya Raut
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda