And Softly Silence Speaks..... - Poem by Khairul Ahsan
When love flows between two yearning hearts,
Even Gods and angels listen,
As softly silence speaks,
And softly silence speaks.....
When the loving couple walk hand in hand,
Along the banks of a flowing river,
Even the lapping sound slowly ceases,
As softly silence speaks.....
When the loving duo sit in the dark woods,
The nocturnal birds and animals listen,
Their whispers travel miles away,
As softly silence speaks, they sit and pray…
When the lovers take a moonlight stroll,
And discuss their secrets in rapt attention,
Even the crickets stop their evening song,
As softly silence speaks, they stroll along!
Poet's Notes about The Poem
09 August 2013
Comments about And Softly Silence Speaks..... by Khairul Ahsan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl