.Pd. is here
Searching Those Intense Eyes - Poem by .Pd. is here
Those were the intense eyes
That I frantically searched
Looking for the love they held for me,
And the yearning they showed for my touch.
But as I dived deeper into them
I could fathom what they held behind-
Never before seen longing
A love so divine
They were HER shrine.
How could I be so naïve
To be searching for a lie?
Every blink of your eye
Meant my failed try
To garner love for me.
What your eyes held behind
Was the love I came to see,
But it was for her
And not for me.
I may be with you
But will never be with you.
I know those eyes never lie
Hope has me looking up at the sky.
Comments about Searching Those Intense Eyes by .Pd. is here
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl