Lawrence S. Pertillar
Self Taught - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
It takes life to live it,
To learn from many lessons.
And some will find,
That teaching done to come...
From those lessons to learn
Stay best remembered...
When they come to be done,
Comments about Self Taught by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl