Set Your Minds & Souls Totally Free. - Poem by Michael Gale
Be what you can and must be...
Set your minds & souls totally free.
For happiness is set where the heart learns to land...
Only then-can your experience in life hope to navigate properly down the road destined to enlarge and expand.
What is now available is now at hand...
Teach others to learn a new positive master plan.
For only then, will they realize that i or you are the man.
Comments about Set Your Minds & Souls Totally Free. by Michael Gale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl