September's Birth, In Beautied, As Best. - Poem by Michael Gale
September's baby is full of heart...
They to be filled with knacks at art.
They stretch towards ways of useful way of words...
They enjoy such as beautiful sights in birds.
September is a day in our life...
Since a day of birth and searching for that one perfect mate-
whether of that one most wanted husband or wife.
September's stone is that of a Saphired in blue...
A great beauty to eyes filled with, so blue in hue.
The sign of the scales will do...
Comments about September's Birth, In Beautied, As Best. by Michael Gale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl