She Is Very Fragile And Handle Very Carefully - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
Life provokes all the time and the man in netting
That stings when touched like nettle.
He gets a partner for his solitary pilgrimage
And she seems to be tangible or capable to rough weather.
Otherwise the whole mysterious life would be a sore.
She likes a sister to him and sometimes a lover.
She advice as a mother and please strum her soft heart string carefully
Then you hear the melody that tiptoes with you in this tiresome journey.
Comments about She Is Very Fragile And Handle Very Carefully by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda