She Looks Fatten To Her Fancy Dress - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
Why did you give her an expensive dress?
This born slim girl floats in the Baroness's grand anniversary party.
Perhaps she may a Nanny in the Manor.
The infant cries pathetically instead of the Nanny's inner cry.
She smiles to the strangers showing her fancy dress.
Nobody knows her birthday that falls today.
Comments about She Looks Fatten To Her Fancy Dress by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl