Should I Write? - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
What subject can I write a poem on?
I can’t attack a person dead or alive.
I cannot touch a sect or a region.
I can’t write one’s extra marital affair.
I am permitted to write of a girl’s love.
Her beauty and her romantic deeds,
Like of which abound everywhere.
Should I write a poem at all?
Comments about Should I Write? by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl