Ann Marie Forest
Simple Song - Poem by Ann Marie Forest
Simple song of summertime,
is singing through my mind,
making a beautiful music;
sunshine days of rhythym and rhyme.
Sounds of insects singing songs,
swaying flowers dance along;
stretching branches of the trees,
waving gently in the breeze.
Simple song of rhythym and rhyme;
I can tell it's summertime!
Comments about Simple Song by Ann Marie Forest
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl