.Pd. is here
Sliced By Knife @! - Poem by .Pd. is here
fear dosen't show
for fate that will follow
it dosent know.
when you slice it
and dice it
the juice spurts out,
satisfactory sound spills
from the killers mouth.
The knife tastes sweet
Comments about Sliced By Knife @! by .Pd. is here
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl