Lawrence S. Pertillar
Something Tremendous - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Their agenda has been stalled
By a 'lunatic' with big balls.
Their plans for the few to control...
Has been halted by one who is bold!
But there's a greater force no one sees
Who comes prepared to scare
And have all flee.
Coming to a town near you,
Is something tremendous...
That will capture, awe and startle your view!
Comments about Something Tremendous by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl