Lawrence S. Pertillar
Soon To Be Seen Descending - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
They are not yet frightened.
Believing what they face,
Can be easily erased...
With more deceit and strategies that manuever!
These schemes are being watched,
From beyond our comprehension.
And the attention that greed has created,
In attempts to build dynasties from rubble...
Will bring fools to their knees.
Every aspect of these failed struggles,
Has a flipside of impending intervention.
People have gone mad with rage.
Its accepted craze comes to an end!
A new beginning comes...
For those whose hearts are filled with sunlight!
Angels sent are soon to be seen descending!
Comments about Soon To Be Seen Descending by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl