Lawrence S. Pertillar
Soon Will Come To Be Shown - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Left to sob are those addicted,
To rituals that contradict.
And it may be hopeless to awaken them,
From lives restricted to limitations and sins...
All have been conditioned,
To accept traditions without thought or compromise.
How can someone considered to be a nonconformist...
Expose to those known,
Their 'realities' have been based on lies.
And that to them soon will come to be shown.
Comments about Soon Will Come To Be Shown by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda