Rahman Henry Poems
- Man Civilization: 21st Century There is no people ...
- Homeland Mystery is my Homeland And I was born once more ...
- The Agreement If desired by thine__ I'll choose a death at ...
- The Nonsense Rhyme Of Winds An... Being born from roses, up...
- Our Politics, Our Reality
- Carnival Returning from Carnival I realized__ Death herself...
- I'Ve To Tell The Pope, Next Su... Being worm-eaten, ...
Poet, Literary Critic, Translator of world Poetry and an author of 14 books of poetry from Bangladesh. Henry is The Editor of a poetry Magazine 'POET TREE'. His book of translated poems: 'Poetry Of Nobel Laureates' (in Bengali) is the first Book ever published in Bengali.
Henry likes to introduce himself as a reader of World Poetry.
Henry composes Ordinary Poems for extraordinary readers.
He is fond of German football, South African cricket and Hindi films... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Our bashful poems are livingAt Those Rural Townships / Poem by Rahman Henry
At those rural townships, moving
On hooded rickshaws, amid dirt''
''Cellphone: a luxurious misinvention of this century''It's Ringing The Cellphone / Poem by Rahman Henry
''Still, none can get rid of death;Life And Death / Poem by Rahman Henry
It grows a little throughout living bodies.''
Man Civilization: 21st Century
There is no people inside
With hurry, traveling the uniforms