Special People - Poem by David Harris
The world is filled with special people,
who are there when you need them.
They blend into the background,
emerging only when we have troubles in our lives.
They are special people because they are there for us,
no matter how many problems their lives might possess.
They care for others more than they care for themselves.
These special people who touch our lives,
and whom we simply call our friends.
Comments about Special People by David Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl