Lawrence S. Pertillar
Squeeze That Sucker Dry - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Squeeze out the hanky
From the tears she leaves.
And squeeze that sucker dry.
Leave it to hang...
For those believing she deserves empathy.
Hopefully this time...
She is finally gone!
To all those who are accustomed,
to biting the hand from which they feed!
Comments about Squeeze That Sucker Dry by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda