Steeped In Mystery - Poem by Norah Tunney
ah! the heart stirring
in a star,
in every simple sacred thing.
We walk in seeming ordinariness,
we are steeped
At the heart of this mystery
is the stillness
a stillness that never leaves.
Comments about Steeped In Mystery by Norah Tunney
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl