Lawrence S. Pertillar
Subtle These Scenes Are Not - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I am not on the side of apartheid.
Or the camouflage of it as democracy.
Ethnic culture and intergrity...
Flourishes at their best,
When a respect is acknowledged.
And theft is not a means,
To acquire control to inflict and demean.
Subtle these scenes are not.
An enhancement that allows,
Ignorance to advance...
Creates a wealth of suffering,
That eventually gets out of hand.
With only a fool to question,
How any of this began.
Comments about Subtle These Scenes Are Not by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl