Suicide Dreamer - Poem by buried alive
Frozen cold, Forever still,
and lost from time and light,
as I shall ly forever
and never know of life.
But in the pit of hell!
shunned by God!
dammed for all of time!
my soul shall burn forever
.......... and dream of how I died.
Comments about Suicide Dreamer by buried alive
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl