Sunset - Poem by Jaya Jha
Sunset has its beauty, I had never known
Till I identified its state with my own.
It represents the end of something dear
But it brings the traquil night near.
When I could be independent of everything else
And just be myself and laugh and cry with my self.
And I am happy to lose what I had during the day
I am more free than ever with nothing at my say.
Comments about Sunset by Jaya Jha
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl