Sunset - Poem by Shivani Agarwal
Birds returning homes
The sun making a last attempt to
Look more beautiful than the moon..
And the stubborn wind brushing past my hair
Blowing to the south...
All are nudging the poet in me to write something..
Today, I too have to go
On a path
I scarcely know..
Comments about Sunset by Shivani Agarwal
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda