Sunshine - Poem by Hasmukh Amathalal
Thursday, April 19,2018
6: 41 AM
How come life shine?
When there is the absence of divine feeling!
When you think of no noble work
Escape always with tricky words
Sun rises as usual
We get up and get seized with as casual
The day passed with no fun fare
Sometimes we withdraw and sometimes dare
Where does it take us?
Nowhere as it lacks the trust
We have no direction
And that reflects in our action
We think it is medium for earning treasure
And spend the time with leisure
What do we think of our journey?
We leave it to an almighty
We suffer and enjoy
Sometimes annoy on self
For not doing worthwhile during the good period
Later on, curse the life and try to fill the void
Comments about Sunshine by Hasmukh Amathalal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda