Sunshine Faces - Poem by David Harris
Whenever the sun is out,
the world always looks brighter.
People put on their sunshine faces,
with smiles always wide.
The blues seem to vanish
into the colour of the sky.
Everyone looks happy,
even the breeze blows a warm sigh.
As we look around,
and breathe in the fresh air.
The world seems for a short time
lost without a care.
Comments about Sunshine Faces by David Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye