Janet K. Rauch
Sweet Dragonfly - Poem by Janet K. Rauch
You will see me when it's light,
My colors dazzle and delight.
I'm ancient in the world you live
And if you ask me, I shall give...
The wisdom that is mine, is yours
A set of keys for all the doors
You'll need to open, one by one
Until your earthly work is done.
With love and magick, you shall weave
Together all that you believe.
To form a blessed soul connection
And find a path of new direction.
Take my energy deep within
And feel the transformation begin.
On my healing powers, you can rely
For I am you, Sweet Dragonfly!
Comments about Sweet Dragonfly by Janet K. Rauch
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda