Lawrence S. Pertillar
Tall Tales Told - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
There are times when hearing,
One telling a fable...
Getting more creative,
With embellishment to sell...
Even the ones listening to their lies,
Who have known them to have a mind...
Deluded with wishes most of their lives,
To undermine and outshine others...
Know their experiences to be more limited,
Than actually adventured.
But the ones who are not aware of this,
Sit mesmerized to visualize...
Such tall tales told to be sold.
And buy them too to defend them.
Comments about Tall Tales Told by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl