Lawrence S. Pertillar
Tantrum To Throw - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
If the investment was negatively deposited,
Why would anyone expect anything else to get.
Even a child told 'no',
Over and over again will not accept it.
Yet expects a tantrum to throw,
To change the effect...
Of what comes to be received.
And that will be the result of their activity.
Adults misunderstanding this,
Will always accuse someone else...
For returning to them what they had given.
For whatever the reason,
Can not remember leaving behind their misdeed.
Then have others believe,
How it was they did not expect...
To be treated disrespectfully.
The same attitude they left to leave.
And it to deposit with intending it meant.
Comments about Tantrum To Throw by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl