The Flower Of Evil - Poem by Uriah Hamilton
Thomas Wolfe wrote God's Lonely Man
and You Can't Go Home Again
before he ceased his sojourn on earth at age thirty-eight.
The Flower of Evil, Charles Baudelaire,
suffered from venereal disease
and was obsessed with a lesbian,
the painful realities of Paris.
Twice I made love to a girl
for whom I wanted to fall in love with
but I knew she wanted no part of it,
what choice did I have
but to let her slip through my hands?
Comments about The Flower Of Evil by Uriah Hamilton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl