The Frog On A Log - Poem by Andrew Robinson
There once was a frog,
Who sat on a log,
And didn't know what to do.
He looked around,
Sat on the ground,
Then saw the birds flying above.
The birds were high,
High in the sky,
And looked like they wouldn't come down.
The frog watched and stared,
Then got scared,
Then he ran off into to town.
Comments about The Frog On A Log by Andrew Robinson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl