The Inner Beauty - Poem by Per. Nig.
In every star
A cute sunflower lives
We can't see her
Except the light she gives
The hidden oasis
In every desert
Voice of water
Your radiant smile
Form of flower
The inner beauty
Comments about The Inner Beauty by Per. Nig.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl