The Last Word - Poem by RAJ NANDY
THE LAST WORD
While the world moves on at its normal
Speed is picked-up by the human race!
Our fast moving world has began to
And is no longer as vast as Columbus’ dream!
With global satellites and inter-net connections,
And tele - com network linking up nations!
With micro technology and silicon chips;
This vast wide world is now viewed and seen,
Enclosed and captured in our drawing room
Life is now cloned and stamped,
With genetic codes, and IDs and Passwords;
But mankind still does not have that last Word!
02 Sep 07
(Reference Gospel of St John chpt.1 verse –1)
Comments about The Last Word by RAJ NANDY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl