The Love Zone - Poem by Sandra Feldman
Is there a Love Zone in our heads?
A section of the brain that says,
Go ahead, love this one,
No, love that one,
Just go ahead,
Our control is minimal,
We stop thinking, instead.
Love takes over,
Every thought, every thread,
Of our lives,
Hangs in suspense,
Until the Love Zone is filled,
With the One we love the Best!
Comments about The Love Zone by Sandra Feldman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda