Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil Ocean
The Music Of Love - Poem by Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil Ocean
Just one of your gaze
is enough to light my day...
You have touched my soul in a way
That takes my breath away...
You have put a song in my heart
A smile in my eyes
Stirring my soul...
Is this love standing on tiptoe
Whispering to me, imploring me
To drink the wine of happiness?
I fervently hope so
If this is the music of love
Let it not stop....
Comments about The Music Of Love by Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil Ocean
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl