The Reason And The Anti-Reason - Poem by Abdul Wahab
Submission to God without reasoning repels me a lot,
Puppet-ism makes my blood hot,
Bleeds me into two horns,
Reasoning encourages me to ask,
Are the hands of the supreme to judge?
Atheism with profound reason,
Makes me more angry-
Reason is chocked in the clutches of anti -reason.
If expansion is the rule of reason,
Shrinking is, of course, the anti-reason.
Wisdom prefers to take a line-
A line of golden mean,
This makes me a fan of God,
A man of free thinking-full of liberty,
Having a pleasure to live in this world with high dignity.
Comments about The Reason And The Anti-Reason by Abdul Wahab
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl