The Valour Of Man. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
To hunt, to corner, to trap, to elope,
To cuckold, to paramour and to keep
Demands an uncommon masculine valour,
Which you and I lack but deride who’ve got.
Comments about The Valour Of Man. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl