Lawrence S. Pertillar
There Were. Very! - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
You don't think I am being fair?
Because I am not there,
Upon your request.
And arriving as if I am out of breath?
What I say next,
Is not going to appeal.
But I do suggest you not disrespect me.
Because I have a temperrment,
I choose not to reveal.
Remember ignoring my needs?
When you believed them not to be real?
Comments about There Were. Very! by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl