They Have Polluted The Earth - Poem by Muzahidul Reza
They Have Polluted The Earth
March 14, 2019
Pollutions of crimes and corruptions have thickened the air
Weapons, wars, violence have increased heavy pressure,
Greed, hatred, enmity, envy, wrath, bestiality are loosed everywhere
The rest will go, where?
To flee, nowhere!
From those two footed terror and horror! !
Comments about They Have Polluted The Earth by Muzahidul Reza
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda