Nathaniel H. Vander Els
Thinking Of You - Poem by Nathaniel H. Vander Els
Vast, gorgeous, complex in its simplicity
Each brushstroke paints the whole pictures,
We are here and we matter.
One grain of sand changes the
Sunlight glistens, sparkles past
Dark, ancient, immobile rocks.
I think of you now, in this place.
I don't compare you.
I let your beauty, the joy you bring me,
Highlight this place.
It is more beautiful.
Comments about Thinking Of You by Nathaniel H. Vander Els
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl