Thinking Out Of The Box - Poem by Alaska Roads
I dared to think, out of the box.
Ostracized and pelted with rocks.
Comments about Thinking Out Of The Box by Alaska Roads
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Monday, August 10, 2009
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl