Lawrence S. Pertillar
This Offer Had Been There And Granted - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
When burdens begin to lift,
Up off the carrier's shoulders.
A fresh smell of life,
Is noticed to have a wonderful and sparkling 'taste'.
Only then does one realize,
A magnificence has been wasted.
But never is it too late...
To participate without hesitation.
This offer had been there and granted,
By invitation from God.
Awaiting for one to finish,
An internal debate.
To accept and realize,
A deserving had already been decided.
Comments about This Offer Had Been There And Granted by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda