Thorns And Wildflowers - Poem by Vera Sidhwa
Does it seem that this field,
Laden with wild thorns and wildflowers,
Mean that thorns would gain power,
Over freshly blooming petals,
And ruin the happiness of nature?
What would then be the meaning of thorns,
Conquering the soft, smelling flowers?
An unnecessary battle fought,
In the field of nature's innocent beauty.
The thorn or the flower,
Together both or not ever.
Comments about Thorns And Wildflowers by Vera Sidhwa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl