Time Is Not The Culprit. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Time changes but it does not change things,
Which change themselves with passage of time.
Time is not the culprit for my old age.
Time is not the god-spirit for your green age.
Comments about Time Is Not The Culprit. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl